BlueSnap Smart DB9-M6A
The BlueSnap DB9-M6A Bluetooth Smart (BLE) serial Bluetooth 5 radio dongle provides seamless connectivity for virtually any RS-232 serial device to an Android, iOS, or Windows 10 host supporting Bluetooth 4.0 and later.
Make your own iOS, Android, or Windows app to connect a serial RS232 device such as scales, calipers, sensors, & meters. Serial Device Manager (SDM) libraries are available to speed you app development.
- Available with an internal, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Bluetooth Smart aka Bluetooth Low Energy 5 - BLE compliant - is supported on Android 4.4+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Available instantly after power on (10 times faster than AirConsole)
- Connect in 1 second
- Instantaneous reconnect (some hosts)
- Standard battery run time about 8 hours continuous, connected continuously, sending light data
- Setup BLE parameters via BLE (using Android or iOS app) or via DB9 connector
- Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 (BLE). BLE supported on Android 4.3+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Two-way binary data communication from iOS, Android, and other hosts (TruConnect compliant app needed)
- Connect more than ten (10) DB9 devices simultaneously to iPad/iPhone/Android
- Programming API for 3rd party apps
- Supports baud rates of 1200, 2400, 4800, 9600, 19200, 38400, 57600, 115200 (other speeds available for custom builds)
For Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Profile) for Windows 10,8,7, OS X, OX S, Linux, we the BlueSnap classic is required.