Refurbished Scanfob 4000 Bluetooth Barcode CCD Scanner
The Scanfob® 4000 is a Bluetooth barcode scanner is a CCD barcode reader. CCD (Charged Coupling Device) barcode scanners use an imaging engine to take a picture of the barcode and then decode the characters. CCD barcode scanners are "linear imagers" meaning that you will still see a red focus line when triggering the scan.
Note that this scanner comes with 30 days of setup support, but no additional warranty.
Durable: CCD scanners have no internal moving parts so they are typically a bit more durable than a laser scanner.
More economical: CCD scanners, on average, are usually less costly than other barcode scanners.
Scan In Direct Sunlight & On Device Screens: Essentially, a CCD scanner is "taking a picture" of the barcode. Due to this scanning process, CCD scanners are able to operate in bright sunlight. Most CCD scanners are also able to read scans off a computer or other devices screens.
- CCD engine enables barcodes to be read from PC and smartphone screens easily
- Provides instant scan results (camera phone scanners can't compare)
- Bluetooth keyboard (aka HID) mode types data at cursor location like a keyboard
- MFi mode (Made For iOS aka iAP) for faster data processing, and consistent iOS on-screen keyboard behavior (additional cost)
- Embedded client license for SerialMagic, Mobile Grid, Mobile Order, Mobile List, and more
- Post scans to any field on any web page and NO TAPPING to get focus iScanBrowser
- Complete solutions Android & iOS for Attendance, Inspections, Delivery, Inventory Counts, Data Collection, and More
- Grid-In-Hand® Mobile Grid Solution Framework
- Unmatched ordering solution for Android & iOS
- Connect to your own app with the SerialMagic Engine API.