NFC Sticker Tag - ISO 15693 - 18mm Square - For Product Marking
This product is a single unit variant of the NFC Sticker Tag option for inclusion in BlueSnap M6A and other products for convenient wireless connectivity and tracking.
This high-quality, tiny, PET NFC sticker tag fully complies with NFC Forum Type 2 Tag and ISO/IEC15693 specifications (13.56MHz). Each tag comes with a 7-byte serial number that provides 180 bytes of user memory and a 32-bit password option—perfect for sticking on existing badges for instant RFID based attendance.
Write and read NDEF data for RFID attendance, security, marketing, and more
Supports contactless transmission of data and supply energy with an operating distance of up to 1.5 cm
Fully complies with NFC Forum Type 2 Tag and ISO/IEC15693 specifications
Configurable password protection with an optional limit of unsuccessful attempts
Quality you can rely on—true anti-collision, data retention of 10 years, and write endurance of 100,000 cycles
Use this tag with apps like iScanBrowser, and Cloud-In-Hand® Mobile Grid, that supports the built-in RFID-NFC reader in iPhone 7, 8, X and Android devices
Contact us for custom printing (e.g., logos)
- 18 x 18 x 0.4 mm (Maximum thickness at the point of chip within the inlay)
- PET Polyethylene terephthalate [aka poly(ethylene terephthalate)] provides excellent water and moisture barrier
- Aluminum antenna
- peel-and-stick adhesive back
I•CODE SLIX RF Interface (ISO/IEC 15693)
- Contactless transmission of data and supply energy (no battery needed) Operating distance: up to 1.5 m (depending on antenna geometry)
- Operating frequency: 13.56 MHz (ISM, world-wide licence free available)
- Fast data transfer: up to 53 kbit/s
- High data integrity: 16 Bit CRC, framing
- True anticollision
- Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS)
- Application Family Identifier (AFI) supported
- Data Storage Format Identifier (DSFID)
- Additional fast anticollision read
- Write distance equal to read distance
- 896 bits, organised in 32 blocks of 4 bytes per block(112 bytes raw, 106 bytes NDEF format).
- Data retention of 10 years
- Write endurance 100.000 cycles
- Ask us about other chip types: SLIX-2: 2528 bits 316 bytes, SLI: 1024 bits 128 bytes, Mifare/Desfire: 8K 1024 bytes, UHF chips, and others.
- Unique identifier for each device
- Lock mechanism for each user memory block (write protection). Contact before purchase to insure writer will support this.
- Lock mechanism for DSFID, AFI, EAS