idChamp® A9-UHF is a fast Android device with three (3) different built-in scanning devices:
- RFID-UHF reader/writer
- 2D/1D Barcode reader
- RFID-NFC reader/writer (Optional)
Read UHF EPC Gen 2 (ISO 18000-6C) tags as far as 5 m (16.5 ft.) and write data up to 1.5 m (4.9 ft.) away.Built-in 2D barcode scanner with laser aiming performs fast reads of all major symbologies of 2D and 1D barcodes. Optional built-in NFC (Near-Field-Communication) RFID reader reads and writes NFC tags and chips.
Extensively tested for durability, the idChamp® handheld RFID reader can meet challenges from harsh environments. It is rated IP64 and able to sustain multiple drops onto concrete from 1.5 m (5 ft.) plus 1,000 tumbles at 1 m (3 ft.). It offers continuous functionality regardless of harsh conditions with dust and humidity or accidental falls onto rough surfaces. The idChamp® handheld RFID reader further ensures continuous productivity with effortless one hand operation. Just simply snapping your mobile computers or smart devices on its custom mounts attached to the handheld RFID reader, users could enjoy hassle-free and comfortable operation via a single unit.
- High-Performance Android with Built-In RFID-UHF Reader/Writer and Barcode Readers.
- Optional RFID-NFC Reader/Writer
- Cloud-In-Hand® Mobile Application Integration
- Versatile Data Capture for Existing Mobile Devices
- Durable Design
- iScanBrowser Licensing for Setting Custom Home Pages