idChamp® RS4x Smartcard Reader/Writer for Android and iOS
The idChamp® RS4x Smart Card Reader for iOS, Android, Windows 10+, MacOS supports virtually every type of RFID-NFC employee / student badge. It connects to the host device via BLE and can scan into all apps that take keystrokes, and more. The RS4x scans all access control and smart card credentials including PROX, iClass, SEOS, CORP 1000, and more.
The idChamp® RS4x offers support for all HID Mobile Access® solutions including employee badge and Student ID in Apple Wallet.
The idChamp® RS4x supports reading and writing of NFC tags like NTAG and MiFARE. RS4x reads and writes NDEF data, and RAW data. RS4x also reads more access control badge types than any reader of it's kind, both 125 kHz and 13.56 Mhz including iCLASS SEOS tags.
Have Your Own App? Integrate With Us
Connect our reader to your application with the use of our SDK/API
Connect wirelessly via BLE in less than one second to BLE enabled devices like iPad, iPhone, Android, Windows, and MacOS
Use the idChamp RS4x from up to 30 feet from the host (e.g., iOS, Android, etc.) to experience an ease-of-use that is simply impossible for built-in NFC readers to achieve.
Pair with NFC tags to now performs NDEF lookups such as opening a website URL, adding an address book contact, making a phone call and sending a text message.
No cables or Wi-Fi connection is required to use the idChamp RS4x. Just pair the device with a BLE host device, like an Android or iOS phone or tablet - and go!
Read virtually every type of NFC tag including HID PROX, iCLASS, ICODE, MIFARE, NTAG, Corporate 1000, Wiegand, and many more.
Backed by a one year warranty and thirty days of customized setup support; our technical specialists have the know how to get you up and running in no time.
- Cross-platform—works with iOS, Android, Windows 10+, MacOS
- Write NDEF and RAW data to NFC tags/badges
- Works from up to 30 feet from the host (e.g. iPad, iPhone, Android, etc.)
- Support for NDEF lookups (e.g., URLs, address book info, SMS, etc.)
- idChamp® brand RS4x readers product works with HID employee badge in Apple Wallet.
- idChamp® brand RS4x readers work with HID employee badge and Student ID in Apple Wallet.
- Read multiple types of access control badges in one setup
- Supported in Mobile Grid, iScanBrowser, SerialMagic
- Operating temperature of 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F)
- One year warranty