CCBCU BlueSnap Smart DEX Kit
The BlueSnap RS-232 Bluetooth Smart (BLE) serial radio dongle providing seamless connectivity for most any RS-232 serial device. The BlueSnap Standard Bluetooth module can be used to Bluetooth enable virtually all legacy RS-232 devices to platforms that support Bluetooth Smart 4.0, BLE.
Serialio was the first company in the world to offer mobile Bluetooth DEX, and innovation continues with a Bluetooth Smart DEX option.
Make your own iOS or Android app for DEX connectivity or leverage one of our custom app or solution frameworks.
BlueSnap Smart - Bluetooth 4.0 to RS232 Adapter requires a BLE compatible application & device to make connections on Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS.
- Download Product Data Sheet
- Available with an internal, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Bluetooth Smart aka Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 aka BLE is supported on Android 4.4+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Available instantly after power on (10 times faster than AirConsole)
- Connect in 1 second
- Instantaneous reconnect (some hosts)
- Standard battery (150mAh) run time about 9 hours, connected continuously, sending light data
- Setup BLE parameters via BLE (using Android or iOS app) or via DB9 connector
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (BLE). BLE supported on Android 4.3+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Two-way binary data communication from iOS, Android, and other hosts (TruConnect compliant app needed)
- Connect more than ten (10) RS3 devices simultaneously to iPad/iPhone/Android
- DEX version available
- Programming API for 3rd party apps
For Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Profile) for Windows 10,8,7, OS X, OX S, Linux, we recommend the BlueSnap classic.Download Specifications