CCBCU BlueSnap M6A DEX Kit
Thousands of BlueSnap DEX-M6A units are used daily by companies who's names you know. This is the best value, and most proven Wireless DEXing solution available.
The BlueSnap DEX-M6A serial wireless radio dongle providing seamless connectivity for most any DEX. The BlueSnap can be used to wirelessly enable virtually all legacy DEX devices to Android, iOS & Windows 10.
Recommended by VendSys, thousands in daily use.
Note: Using XSales app? get BlueSnap Classic AAA instead of M6A.
Serialio was the first company in the world to offer mobile wireless DEX, and innovation continues with a BlueSnap M6A DEX option.
Make your own iOS or Android app for DEX connectivity or leverage one of our custom app or solution frameworks.
BlueSnap DEX Kit requires a compatible application & device to make connections on Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS.
- Download Product Data Sheet
- Available with an internal, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Supported on Android 4.4+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Available instantly after power on (10 times faster than AirConsole)
- Connect in 1 second
- Instantaneous reconnect (some hosts)
- Standard battery (150mAh) run time about 9 hours, connected continuously, sending light data
- Setup parameters via wireless (using Android or iOS app)
- Two-way binary data communication from iOS, Android, and other hosts (TruConnect compliant app needed)
- Connect more than ten (10) RS3 devices simultaneously to iPad/iPhone/Android
- DEX version available
- Programming API for 3rd party apps
- This 3rd party app supports all standard VT220 emulation features. iOS AppStore Links: 232 app and 232 app lite
- Power with 5V DC regulated input voltage
- Variant supports 5V to 12V DC regulated input voltage
For SPP (Serial Port Profile) for Windows 10,8,7, OS X, OX S, Linux, we recommend the BlueSnap classic.Download Specifications