idChamp® EUB4 Embedded 4-Port UHF Reader-Writer
The idChamp® EUB4 Embedded is the world's first Bluetooth Smart 4-port fixed-mobile UHF reader. The idChamp® EUB4's compact size, multi-regional support, and Bluetooth Smart/USB interface makes it ideal for vehicle tracking, attendance recording, asset tracking, and more!
The reader is available with or without case.
Cable kit A includes
- 4 each Cable 3 meter N-Type to TNC
- 4 each MMCX to SMA cable
- 4 each SMA to TNC converter
The idChamp® EUB4 Embedded Mobile UHF Reader-Writer is a fixed UHF RFID power with all the convenience of a mobile RFID Reader.
Connect in less than a second to iOS, Android, and other BLE host devices
Extend the idChamp® EUB4 for any application by attaching near-field or long-range UHF antennas
Use with our rechargeable USB Instant Mobile Power Pack to be able to use for days at a time
The idChamp EUB4 is ideal for vehicle tracking, attendance tracking, kiosks, inventory monitoring, asset tracking, and more.
- Multi-regional Support
- EPC C1 G2, ISO 18000-6C Compliant*
- Compact Size
- Four(4) Ports with MMCX Jacks
- MMCX to SMA connectors with optional cable kit
- Bluetooth Smart (BLE) and USB-C interface
- Power with USB-C, USB plug or battery power pack with 2A rating
- RF power is programmable in 18 levels (1dB step) from 10dBm to 30dBm
- One USB Full Speed device port
- Output power accuracy of +/- 1dB, 8.5W at full power
*860 MHz to 960 MHz, check local compliance requirements.
e.g. USA is 902 to 928 MHz.