idChamp® NF2 BLE RFID Reader / Writer
idChamp® NF2-5011 Cross-Platform Bluetooth Mobile NFC-RFID Reader / Writer. Will connect to iOS and Android via Bluetooth. Can also connect via USB to some Android and Windows devices. Reads NDEF data and CSN from most major NFC cards. Perfect for all mobile RFID applications.
- Connect wirelessly via Bluetooth Smart (BLE) in less than one second to Bluetooth 4.0 enabled devices such as iPad, iPhone, Android phones/tablets, Windows 10 PCs/tablets like Microsoft Surface Pro.
- Scan NFC tags for Attendance, Training, Ticketing, Mustering, Trade Shows, Access Control, Marketing.
- Use for NDEF data actions like opening a website URL, adding an address book contact, making a phone call, or sending a text message.
- Enables NFC solutions on iPads, iPhones not possible with CoreNFC.
- Bluetooth battery option runs for 8 hours. Kiosk Bluetooth mode runs with 5V USB power. USB and embedded versions available.
- Bluetooth Connect in 1 second
- Instantaneous BLE reconnect (some hosts)
- Supports iOS, Android, Windows 10
- Connect more than ten (10) NF2 devices simultaneously to iPad/iPhone in Bluetooth Smart (BLE) mode
- 8-hour battery life constantly scanning
- NFC-RFID Attendance, Training, Ticketing, Mustering
- Cross-Platform Support: iOS, Android, Windows 10+
- Read CSN* (Chip Serial Number)
- Read NDEF Data
- Read raw user data*
- Write NDEF Data* to NFC Tags
- Reading: CSN, NFC chip raw user data/memory
- Writing: NDEF data, NFC chip raw user data/memory
You're in good company
Many industry-leading corporations, like Facebook and Google, have realized the potential of Serialio’s RFID solutions. Contact one of our RFID experts to see how we can elevate your business to the next level.