Scanfob® Ultra-BB2 UHF Reader/Writer
Scanfob® Ultra-BB2 is an Ultra-High Frequency (UHF - ISO 18000 EPC Class1 Gen2) reader/writer that transmits RFID card and tag data over Bluetooth. It is capable of reading EPC, TID, and user memory. The simple design and one push button make this reader/writer ideal for any use case. Users will also have the ability to write their software interface, giving them flexibility for their RFID needs.
Have Your Own App? Integrate With Us
Connect our reader to your application with the use of our SDK/API
The Scanfob® Ultra-BB2 is available in three models: the classic model which supports SPP and HID Bluetooth profiles, the MFi (Made for iOS) model which supports MFi and SPP profiles, and the BLE model which supports Bluetooth Low Energy applications. In 2015, SerialIO released the BLE variant which features an upgrade that leverages Bluetooth Low Energy, or Bluetooth 4.0, which improves how this RFID reader pairs with your iOS or Android device by increasing connection speed and reliability.
Scanfob® Ultra-BB2 provides an easy way to use RFID on Android, iOS, Windows, Linux, or Mac operating systems. The BB2's small size and powerful antenna provide for greater ease of use and faster reading.
- Small and lightweight
- ISO 18000 EPC Class1 Gen2
- Compatible with Android, iPad/iPhones, Windows, and Mac OSX
- Weight: 29.5g / 1oz
- Length Width Height 76.8 x 43.3 x 17.6 mm / 3.0 x 1.7 x 0.7 in
- Embedded license for all SerialIO productivity software suites, including Mobile Grid®, Mobile Order®, SerialMagic Gears®, and SerialMagic Professional®
- Supports Bluetooth BLE, HID (Keyboard) MFi* & SPP profiles for multi-platform functionality
- Optional near-field antenna model provides the best readability for ultra-tiny UHF tags like Murata Magicstrap, Hitachi Ultra Small Package Tag (USPT) IM5-PK2525 (2.5*0.3mm), PK2020B, and others
- Contact Serialio.com for SDK and API information.