BlueSnap Smart Bluetooth DEX Kit
The BlueSnap Bluetooth Smart (BLE) DEX serial radio dongle providing seamless connectivity for most any DEX. The BlueSnap Standard Bluetooth module can be used to Bluetooth enable virtually all legacy DEX devices to platforms that support Bluetooth Smart 4.0, BLE.
Serialio was the first company in the world to offer mobile Bluetooth DEX, and innovation continues with a Bluetooth Smart DEX option.
Make your own iOS or Android app for DEX connectivity or leverage one of our custom app or solution frameworks.
BlueSnap Smart - Bluetooth 4.0 DEX Kit requires a BLE compatible application & device to make connections on Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS.
- Download Product Data Sheet
- Available with an internal, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Bluetooth Smart aka Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 aka BLE is supported on Android 4.4+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Available instantly after power on (10 times faster than AirConsole)
- Connect in 1 second
- Instantaneous reconnect (some hosts)
- Standard battery (150mAh) run time about 9 hours, connected continuously, sending light data
- Setup BLE parameters via BLE (using Android or iOS app) or via DB9 connector
- Bluetooth Low Energy 4.0 (BLE). BLE supported on Android 4.3+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Two-way binary data communication from iOS, Android, and other hosts (TruConnect compliant app needed)
- Connect more than ten (10) RS3 devices simultaneously to iPad/iPhone/Android
- DEX version available
- Programming API for 3rd party apps
For Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Profile) for Windows 10,8,7, OS X, OX S, Linux, we recommend the BlueSnap classic.Download Specifications