BlueSnap Smart DEX-M6A
The BlueSnap Bluetooth Smart (BLE) DEX-M6A serial Bluetooth 5 radio dongle providing seamless connectivity for most any DEX. The BlueSnap Standard Bluetooth module can be used to Bluetooth enable virtually all legacy DEX devices to platforms that support Bluetooth Smart 4.0 BLE and later.
Serialio was the first company in the world to offer mobile Bluetooth DEX, and innovation continues with a Bluetooth Smart DEX option.
Make your own iOS or Android app for DEX connectivity or leverage one of our custom app or solution frameworks.
BlueSnap Smart - Bluetooth 5 DEX Kit requires a BLE compatible application & device to make connections on Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS.
- Available with an internal, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Bluetooth Smart aka Bluetooth Low Energy 5 - BLE compliant - is supported on Android 4.4+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Available instantly after power on (10 times faster than AirConsole)
- Connect in 1 second
- Instantaneous reconnect (some hosts)
- Standard battery run time about 8 hours continuous, connected continuously, sending light data
- Setup BLE parameters via BLE (using Android or iOS app) or via DB9 connector
- Bluetooth Low Energy 5.0 (BLE). BLE supported on Android 4.3+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Two-way binary data communication from iOS, Android, and other hosts (TruConnect compliant app needed)
- Connect more than ten (10) DB9 devices simultaneously to iPad/iPhone/Android
- Programming API for 3rd party apps
For Bluetooth SPP (Serial Port Profile) for Windows 10,8,7, OS X, OX S, Linux, we the BlueSnap classic is required.