The BlueSnap DEX-M6A serial wireless radio dongle providing seamless connectivity for most any DEX. The BlueSnap can be used to wirelessly enable virtually all legacy DEX devices to Android, iOS & Windows 10.
Serialio was the first company in the world to offer mobile wireless DEX, and innovation continues with a BlueSnap M6A DEX option.
Make your own iOS or Android app for DEX connectivity or leverage one of our custom app or solution frameworks.
BlueSnap Smart DEX Kit requires a BLE compatible application & device to make connections on Windows, OSX, Android, and iOS.
- Available with an internal, rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery.
- Supported on Android 4.4+, iPhone 4S+, iPad 3+, all iPad Mini.
- Available instantly after power on (10 times faster than AirConsole)
- Connect in 1 second
- Instantaneous reconnect (some hosts)
- Standard battery run time about 8 hours continuous, connected continuously, sending light data
- Setup parameters via wireless (using Android or iOS app)
- Two-way binary data communication from iOS, Android, and other hosts (TruConnect compliant app needed)
- Connect more than ten (10) DB9 devices simultaneously to iPad/iPhone/Android
- Programming API for 3rd party apps
For SPP (Serial Port Profile) for Windows 10,8,7, OS X, OX S, Linux, we the BlueSnap classic is required.